At Adrypto, we frequently receive requests from crypto developers, blockchain insiders and fintech industry executives and other representatives for the opportunity to turn in relevant, newsworthy blogs.
If you are looking to contribute, we welcome your decision to contribute!
All you have to follow our few guidelines:
- You can begin with a great idea or concept, if you have already something in your mind that would be great.
- FYI: If you deem your new cryptocurrency or product that great idea you want to tell the world about, we are open to kow more about it. However, we will deny contributions that veer into the realm of “self-promotion”.
- If you are turning in an article as a guest, chances are that the topic impacts you or vice-versa. If you have expertise or experience about the relevant subject, your insights will be plenty insightful to use in interpreting the topic at hand.
- If you aren’t convinced your idea for a subject will float on Adrypto, turn in a quick proposal with a headline and a synopsis to explain what your article is about. If you want to include your credentials or qualification to cover said idea, include it!
- A guest contribution for Adrypto should minimally be 600 words, scaling up to 1,500 words, as an ideal range. This is by no means the maximum number of accepted words.
We know that much like any other publishing house, it is simply impossible for our writing team to know everything about what we cover. For this reason and more, we encourage a different, outsider take on subjects that are prominently covered on Adrypto. Or that of an insider, if you are a part of the bitcoin/blockchain/Fintech/banking industry.
Guest contributors will be credited for their work with attributions made to their name.
Write to the editor(@)adrypto.com